Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

The End

The air is thick and
everything seems to have stopped
I know what my hands did
but my body does not
Adrenaline
tick tock tick tock there's a red mist
Its cold, my stomach is asleep...or numb
I can't seem to feel anything
So I look down at my work

There it is,
Slowly the melancholy begins to fade
I'm not sure what the whispers in my head are
But the sweat feels hot
The dull throbbing
It has a build up
The trickle of blood has made it real
The agony is becoming so intense
Where have my senses gone?
Overtaken

I can feel the panic gushing in
What flows through my veins, spilling out
I blink but in x100 slow motion
My brows curve in confusion
And with utter pain
Unbearable
Should I call someone?
Or should I wait this out
Till my goal is achieved.

My internal organs begin to scream
They didn't see it coming
I didn't even think my hands would do it
I didn't see it coming
My shirt is drenched
My hand still on the knife
I feel myself falling backwards
Losing consciousness
My body trembles

An unpleasant affliction
Pain like never before
this exceeds what got me here
Its x1000 magnified
Its defies the intellect
Of my understanding
Life has slowed down
For me
I can neither hear or utter sound

And so I wait
For the verdict of the creator
I bet He's angry
The hand I dealt
Destroyed the works of His hands
And so I wait
I look forward to the permanent silence







-
-
-
-
SG™

No comments:

Post a Comment