Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

They're Red Violets

Red Toms, brown bag, plastic foes
Everything is what it is
Except when I don't see her flaws
Brilliantly loved, tattered vessel
I saw rainbows with her kiss

Green Jacket, white shirt, ugly dirt
Made in heaven is what it is
Basket's so full, I need peace
Arrange my roses on the bed
Thorns pricked me, I see red

Purple socks, grey beads, rough pain
Chain is undone, let it rust, its rain
Her dark is my star, my world
Even when my light is her mould
The mirror is blurred, need sharp focus

Polka dot tie, yellow blazer, major fool
It slipped, fell and broke into 49 pieces
Red yellow red flag conquers all places
Mild burn to my resurrected wall
Sat by the phone, awaiting her call

Black vest, orange trousers, good bye
The fence crashed when the engine started
It bled,it gushed as soon as she parted
The heat was cool even with the mud
Maybe the trash stemmed from the bud
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment