Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Momma

No words
Or sentences are worthy enough
To describe my love and gratitude
I'm not doing this cos its mothers day
it will count for every day

My first effortless love
You're sent from above
Stomach burdened for 9 months
And decades on,you treat me as fragile
So you handle me with care
Been trying for days to put something together
But where would I start from?

Shed tears on my behalf
Even when I made you laugh,
your smile, so contagious
It always turns my frown upside down
Your joy is my motivation
I WILL make you proud
On my behalf,
One day the world will give you a standing ovation
Because they'll be able to comprehend

There's nothing on this earth
That could ever make me forget
What you're worth
I thank God for your life
Without you, where would I be
You stand by me
Through thick and thin
Even when I made you mad
And sad

I've never met anyone
Who craves for Unity like you do
Your love and care never ends
Raised me to be understanding
And full of compassion
I'm so proud to be your child
I can't say everything I wanna say

But the least I can do in return
Is pledge my lifetime love today

I love you,mummy
NOBODY could EVER take your place.

------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment