Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Its A Bird..

I smell change
One as swift as the wind
Colour imperfect
Yet crimson in its red
Up in the most downward manner
Headed north

Bulky with joy
Hopeful for the next sights
He saw beauty and her twins
Hustle on guard, promotion
The first sight of rain
Turning east

Legs so tall
You're always 100watts
Figure eight looking strawberry
Instinct in a mini drawcase
Your penetrating coral kindness
Central mode

Sunny day
Black tense descending
BANG earlier,heated crumbs soon
Less than able but greedy anyway
Even the trees bald up in fear
West bound

His son, their brother
One to six,still a unit
Heart rate the speed of a motorbike
Eternal blunder,earth quaking vibrates
Love, entertainment, politics and blank
Falling south... into the earth

Note: for every time you miss a bus, train, lift, plane-give thanks. For everytime your car breaks down and make you late to anything, everytime traffic delays you, give thanks- the people who missed the Dana flight on the 3rd of June 2012 would know exactly what I'm talking about.
I'll use this opportunity to say I love and appreciate you guys. God bless you.
Music is my gospel, let me preach it

1 comment:

  1. I love the contradiction in the wording. Amarzon is what it is .


    Condolences to the lost souls. RIP

    ReplyDelete