Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Soft Spots

With warmth uncontrollable
In pink extraordinaire
So far, we're good
Next door- yet so far
Agreed boundaries but
remarkable crossover

my words my passion
my words your play thing
my love your shield
my love your joke
inevitable hurt so near
yet unbearable to leave

living on both extremes
hate or love- both passions
he can feel the pain
*sigh* but can't complain
embroidered with this yoke
engraved in the everlasting cycle

we go back to basics
never looking forward
to get to this point
different routes we will take
but we'll get here again
green melody- music is our vibe

all the power in the world
could not give him the right track
the right satisfaction
living is hard without her crack
it doesn't look like it'll end
as he drives down the road bend

4 comments:

  1. I love you Bluegrass. Love me back :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy Bro, join the queue..LOL.. Nice one SG..lovely piece ..u just touched a soft spot..(¬_¬)

    ReplyDelete