Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Forever- The Beginning....

I'll tell you half of a brief story..
A story that brings a mix of a teeny bit of joy and an ocean full of sadness to my heart..... but it's my favorite story to tell and i can only hope that one day...you too can tell it to people...

My name is Hunter

I fell in love with this girl...I fell very hard. We started out as childhood friends... then we got a little bit closer... then we could not go a day without speaking to each other and finally, we became best friends. She very quickly became my world, my everything, all i had to live for.

If someone had told me, there's three sides to a story...
what it is, what you think it is and what 'they' tell you it is.....I would've settled for childhood friends and left it at that..

Her name was Ebony....
but I called her my forever and a day plan....

When I fell for Ebony, i didn't realize it till i figured out that i could not live without her. I gave her her first kiss, it was the most beautiful thing ever. The tingles at the touch of our skins...the volcano melt in our stomachs and even the skipping of heart beats- all understatements.

What went wrong....? Me...Life....
I turned an age that activated the most painful adventures of my soul, a whirlwind of grief and i'd wake up every day with the beautiful kiss from Ebony...The older we got, the more beautiful she became...I was proud to have her be mine, I saw no other girl but her.
Love letters and suicide threats from other females did not shake my passion for loving her...but life ALWAYS has a but...

My love was too intense, she was suffocating....She got older and outgrew our fairy tale, the pain i felt made me pray and fast for SWIFT DEATH to subdue me. She was the only medicine...

Did I heal?

Well let's put it this way...i found out I'm her guardian angel.....
I get to watch other people 'love' her and leave her...I have the platform to  'respect' her decisions and watch her make mistakes that may kill her...

I get to sense her hurt and her burdens and not say a word...

The fact that she'll always be the only light in my dark soul does not matter...

Did I heal....?

She only has to smile...
My world evolves around her

She only has to smile and i have day light....and although it may not be 24/7

But i'll just close my eyes....and pray for SWEET DREAMS...

1 comment:

  1. very conscious piece here yh...a good 1

    ReplyDelete