Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Crime

I gave you my gun
And you shot me with it
You were meant to be my defence
I thought I had escaped the bench
Cos you had vouched for me
But there was never a need for the bench
The judgement had already been passed

You sold me out to my enemy
All the times I pleaded my case with you
That was for my own pocket
The bridge of intimacy we built
That was just my imagination
You made me stand tall and I was executed
You kept my head for yourself to play with
What was my crime?

You stabbed me in the back
And left my fingerprints on it
It was so easy to convince the jury
You were the jury
I applaud your streamline mindset
I admire the iceberg you have for a heart
It must help cool your head and keep it from overheating

But its cool though
One thing I love about you,
Is that with all your devilish deeds
You still stand firm in your claim of righteousness
You would swear a million lives that
its all in the best interests of the greater good

And so I'm here
Noose in one hand, pick axe in the other
For the sake of what we had,
I'll give you the pleasure of choosing
I already served my punishment
Courtesy of you
I'm here to make the crime a manifestation
In your reality
It won't be as hostile as you made mine
But it will hurt a lot more

So the next time you want to dance with the devil
Make sure you're a fan of sharp pitch forks
And red hot heat



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Easyblaze

No comments:

Post a Comment