Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

Devourer; Thief!

Last week

When he finished
He wiped my forehead
Breathing, panting, his face now softer
With satisfaction
I watched his sausage fingers
The ugly yellow stains in his nails
Doing his buttons back up
Realisation set in and his expression changed
He watched me carefully
Trying to read my mind
If only he knew

From the moment it began
I had planned his death
My screams were mute to him
He would pay
I gave him my trust and my love
He pawned it for the lust of his ego
He stole my innocence
And snuck into the dark to devour it
The beads of sweat on his head
I would soon tie his neck with and suffocate him
I looked down at my legs
Still shaking

I was asleep
I opened my eyes when
I heard the room door open
And close
Silence.
As I shut my eyes to go back to sleep
I felt the pig's hands on my shoulder
Everything else that ensued, my childhood witnessed
It died and its spirit left my body
And watched.

He forced my legs open
His dark eyes had turned green with wicked
Lust.
Dirty desire that he chose to
satisfy with my virtue
His monster entered me and chased out every love
Ate up every humanity
And dismembered every compassion I had for his kind
I begged him.
I pleaded.
He wouldn't even stop for one moment
A man on a mission.

Today

The way his eyes stared at me
With shock? Repentance?
I wish I could tell,
I also wish I cared.
I opened his jaw, his mouth
Brought out his tongue
And wiped the knife on it.
I wanted him to taste the torment he caused me.
In his blood.
I picked the right place to draw it from too,
The part that defined his gender.
I smiled at him.
My childhood, his manhood
Now we're even.

Exit.





Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Easyblaze

4 comments:

  1. Wow,OMG,sori but wr u raped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...
      Does it have to be a true life story?
      Isn't that where creativity sets in?

      Delete
  2. Is it bad this excited me a little? Good write up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too real to b classified as creativity!you shld b more careful,it cld b wrse,he cld hv killed u,better run a test.HIV nd others :)

    ReplyDelete